Thursday, August 15, 2024

Chrysanthemum Set Stencil




It's time for Mid Month Motivation! A Colorful Life Designs just released a 6x9 stencil called Chrysanthemum Set. It has three sizes that you can combine or use alone.  This stencil is only $4.00 until August 22.  Use the code DANIAFAN10 for an additional 10% your entire order.  

Here are some samples I made using this stencil.   The first card (above) I just offset one of the blooms and I used Altenew Metallic watercolors over the stencil.  The paper is a black watercolor paper.  When doing this technique I recommend Pixie Spray to hold the stencil down and avoid bleeding and make sure to use a thirsty brush.  In other words, keep water to a minimum.  The card size is a mini slim-line or 3" by 6". 
 
The stamps set is also by A Colorful Life Designs called "Amazing."  AND yes the 10% code applies to this stamp as well.  I adorned the card with Bling.

For my second card I decided to stencil all three of the blooms.   I went with the deeper color in the center and lighter as I progressed outwards.  I used dye inks for this.   I then splattered with black ink and stamped the silhouette hummingbird and sentiment.  A very quick and easy card.




  Products:

Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Prima Stamp - a very old set which I don't have the name for.
Dr. PH Martin's black ink for the splatter

Thank you for stopping by,

Dania 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big and Little Line Stencil

  Today I'm showcasing the " Big and Little Line " stencil by A Colorful Life Designs.  If you choose to shop please feel free...