Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Caffeinated Gnomies Clear Stamp Set

 








Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you a project with probably my favorite stamp set ever 

With the size of these images I love to use Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color.  I have great luck using these markers on Bristol Smooth paper and the blender brush that Zig provides for these markers. 



For a backdrop I used the Black & White Birthday Pattern Paper.  Black and white pattern paper is so versatile.  I know the pad says birthday, but as you can see it's not just for birthdays. 


 The technique for coloring is pretty simple and it goes very fast.  Stamp the image with a waterproof ink pad.  I use VersaFine in Onyx Black.  I grab one color maker and brush color down where I would like the darkest to be and then using the blender brush I pull the color out.  That is it.  It gives a nice watercolor look with shadows and highlights.  Not Van Gogh, but heck it's a card that I hope will cheer up a coffee loving friend.  

Thank you for shopping by and I hope you left inspired.

Dania 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big and Little Line Stencil

  Today I'm showcasing the " Big and Little Line " stencil by A Colorful Life Designs.  If you choose to shop please feel free...