Monday, August 26, 2024

Big and Little Line Stencil

 


Today I'm showcasing the "Big and Little Line" stencil by A Colorful Life Designs.  If you choose to shop please feel free to use my discount code DANIAFAN10 to get 10% off your entire purchase.  
For this card I used the stencil as a accent border for a clean look.
I simply applied a heavy hand of  Oxide inks in a red, orange and yellow.  I honestly just grabbed the colors without even noting the names.  Then I cut the panel out with a shadow background.   
The fruity cocktail glass is a Pink Fresh Studio press plate I glimmer foiled and used the coordinating stencils to color in the image.  


For my second card I used the stencil with Simon Hurley's new Neon Lunar Pastes.   I used the blue, green and yellow not caring that I overlapped the colors a bit.  Apply these pastes on a black cardstock really allows the paste to pop.  I framed the panel with Pink and Main's Fancy Frame Die.   The butterfly is a sticky adhesive transfer, which I adhered to yellow cardstock and then foiled.  Both the adhesive transfer and foil are by Pink and Main.  The hello die is from The Stamp of Life. 
The bling used on both cards can be picked up at A Colorful Life Designs.


If you read this far, thank you and thank you for stopping by.  


Dania

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big and Little Line Stencil

  Today I'm showcasing the " Big and Little Line " stencil by A Colorful Life Designs.  If you choose to shop please feel free...