Sunday, July 21, 2024

Coffee Loving Papercrafters Coffee Date

 


I was so excited when Vanessa asked me to be her coffee date over at Coffee Loving Papercrafter Blog.

If you love coffee and papercrafting that is the place to be.

 We both created cards using this card sketch inspiration by Jess Crafts




Here is my interpretation of the sketch.  I followed it pretty closely with just a couple of modifications, one being the solid cardstock matting used between the pattern papers.  

Products used:


I did some simple coloring using Arteza Everblend Markers.  Warm gray for his fur and blue gray for his face.  I used my Scan N Cut to cut out the image. 



 


I hope you like the card and don't forget to head over to the Coffee Loving Papercrafter's Blog to see Vanessa's fun card.

Thank you for stopping by,

Dania

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big and Little Line Stencil

  Today I'm showcasing the " Big and Little Line " stencil by A Colorful Life Designs.  If you choose to shop please feel free...