Thursday, August 1, 2024

A Colorful Life Designs "Parasols" Stencil

 


Happy August and happy new release over at A Colorful Life Designs.  For this card I used the new stencil called

'Parasols".  It's a 6x6 stencil 


For my card I did simple stenciling using my distress inks.  I pulled three colors that coordinated with the colored teacup image.  I then accented it with bling also found at The Colorful Life Designs.  Don't forget that the code DANIAFAN10 gets you 10% off at checkout. 

The teacup can be found at Pink and Main.  I colored using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  My favorite go to paper for these markers are Bristol Smooth.  



For my second card, once again I did a simple stenciling using distress inks.  I first stamped the image from Miss Ink Stamps and colored it.  Then I stenciled over it.  I didn't bother masking, I just went lightly or avoided stenciling over the image all together.  Afterwards, I stamped, colored and cut the bees.  




Once again I colored the image using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers with Bristol.  There are no dies for this image, so I cut the bees out using my Scan N Cut.

"Amazing" clear stamp set also from A Colorful Life Designs.

Check out the entire release here.  If you purchase the full set, there is a substantial savings. 




Thank you for stopping by,

Dania

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big and Little Line Stencil

  Today I'm showcasing the " Big and Little Line " stencil by A Colorful Life Designs.  If you choose to shop please feel free...