Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Random Triangles Stencil

 


The minute I laid eyes on this stencil "Random Triangles" by A Colorful Life Designs I saw 
trees.  Before I get into all the details, please don't forget my discount code of 10% off your entire purchase.
DANIAFAN10
  Here is a what the stencil looks like:



It's a 6x6 stencil in size.  I love the wonky triangles shapes. 

For my first card I started with a sheet of watercolor paper.  I used Arches Watercolor Paper.  Because I knew I was going to watercolor through the stencil, I made sure to use Pixie Spray to get a good bond to the paper and lessen the bleeding.  For my paint I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  When watercoloring through a stencil be sure to work with a thirsty brush.  In other words avoid flooding the paper with too much water otherwise it will result in excessive bleeding even with the use of Pixie Spray.  
I cut out the image using Waffle Flowers' postage stamp die.  The background was also stenciled using "Diagonal Stripes" stencil by A Colorful Life Designs.  In my humble opinion this is a must have stencil.   


For my second card, I used the stencil with Ranger Texture Paste.  Easy Peasy.  I cut the image out using Waffle Flower Dies and added diecut stems by Gina K Designs.  The "Hugs"  is actually a die that read Birthday Hugs by The Stamps of Life, which I snipped Hugs out.  



Don't forget the bling! Also found at A Colorful Life Designs.  Again, if you are planning on shopping save some money with DANIAFAN10 at checkout. 

Thank you for stopping by,

Dania 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big and Little Line Stencil

  Today I'm showcasing the " Big and Little Line " stencil by A Colorful Life Designs.  If you choose to shop please feel free...