Sunday, August 11, 2024

Linear Lines Stencil

Hello there!  Bringing you a glittery background using the Linear Line Stencil from 

A Colorful Life Designs.  Don't forget that DaniaFan10 at checkout gives you 10% off your entire purchase. 

For this card I started with a sheet of mixed media paper.  This is a great paper that holds up to a lot of abuse.  I knew I wanted to gel press the background and then top it with glitter, so the paper needed to be sturdy.   

Using my Gel Press I rolled various acrylic inks in shades of blue and green.  My favorite go to are  Metallic Acrylic Artist Paint by Arteza.  Once there was a nice coverage on the Gel Press, I simply squished the paper down applying light even pressure to ensure good coverage of the paper.  Once it was dry, which is quick with these paints, I spot stenciled using the Linear Lines and Stickle Glitter Gel.

Other products:

Vase stamp and die by Altenew.

The Hello There was from a class over at Scrapbook Cards Delivered.

The scallop dies are from Pink and Main

The Bling is by A Colorful Life Designs


For a second card I did a simple blending over the stencil.  I went from a blue to purple fading as I went.  



 Products used:  A no brand frame die off of Amazon.  I don't recommend it, so not even going to link it up.  The hello die, which I do not remember what company its from  and the flower stamp, stencil and die is from Pink Fresh Studios called Happy Blooms Florals.  And of course don't forget the Bling. :) 


Thank you for stopping by:

Dania 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big and Little Line Stencil

  Today I'm showcasing the " Big and Little Line " stencil by A Colorful Life Designs.  If you choose to shop please feel free...