Thursday, July 18, 2024

Mid Century Wavy Dot Triangles Stencil

 


A couple of ideas using the Mid Century Wavy Dot Triangles Stencil  by A Colorful Life Designs  (DANIAFAN10 - COUPON IF YOU PLAN ON SHOPPING).  For this card I used 

the stencil as a grounding for the planter for an artsy feel card (those are the best word I can come up with LOL)   I enhanced the decorative triangle with bling for more texture.   The background was another stencil called Mid Century Waves.  I've shared this card before but I wanted to show the contrast with the one below on how you can pick and choose from a stencil.  

The planter die is by Altenew and the sentiment was from an old Close To My Heart stamp set.  


 For my second card using this stencil:



I covered the entire background using the Mid Century Wavy Dot Triangles.  My favorite thing to do is to mask off sections and use different colors.  This went pretty quickly and gave me a colorful background for the black stems and sentiment.  I then accented once again with bling.  

The stems used are by Spellbinders

The sentiment by Altenew


Thank you for stopping by:

Dania




No comments:

Post a Comment

Big and Little Line Stencil

  Today I'm showcasing the " Big and Little Line " stencil by A Colorful Life Designs.  If you choose to shop please feel free...