Sunday, August 18, 2024

Jig Saw Stencil


A Colorful Life Designs Jig Saw Stencil.  Before I forget use DANIAFAN10 at checkout for a 10% discount.  I used Simon Hurley's Lunar Paste and
it turned out so elegant that I felt it went awesome with this perfume stamp.  I colored the stamp using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  These have been my coloring medium of choice lately.  I love them for these smaller images.  The coloring goes quick.  Use their blender pen and Bristol Smooth paper for awesome results.  

I didn't care for the striking white on the bottom of the card, so I stenciled a soft gray using the same stencil.  
The card layout die is by Taylored Expressions and the stamp set is by Pawsome Stamps.  Pawsome unfortunately has closed their store. 
 


For my second card, I stenciled with a light acrylic glitter paint, that I purchased at Hobby Lobby.  I found it with all the other acrylic paints.  

The cute bunny is a set by Gina K Designs.  Dina is the illustrator and she has such cute images.  She also has her own online store called Ink N Splatter.  



Thank you for stopping by,

Dania


No comments:

Post a Comment

Big and Little Line Stencil

  Today I'm showcasing the " Big and Little Line " stencil by A Colorful Life Designs.  If you choose to shop please feel free...