Thursday, July 11, 2024

Mid Century Mod Pods Stencil


A flash from the past.  When I first laid eyes on this stencil


immediately I thought of the Jetson's.  The stencil is by A Colorful Life Designs called "Mid Century Mod Pods" stencil. 

I looked high and low for a Jetson digital stamp and the closest I could find was an .svg file on Esty. I could have cut it out and paper pieced it, but I just wanted a stamp, so I found a free online service that would strip the color from the .png file.  Once that was accomplished I colored her in with alcohol markers and cut her out on my SNC.  

The back ground was an easy stenciling with distress inks and the word dies is from Altenew.  

I back Judy with vellum paper to break up the busyness.  The bling is can also be purchased at A Colorful Life Designs. 


I created a second card using this same stencil. 


 The background was stenciled with some old retired ink pads I had laying around.   I added the cup coffee cup by Concord and 9th called "Cup of Kindness

The dies for this layout are both by Pink and Main

Layered A2 Scallop Rectangles 

Wide Stitched Arches Dies


Thank you for stopping by,

Dania



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big and Little Line Stencil

  Today I'm showcasing the " Big and Little Line " stencil by A Colorful Life Designs.  If you choose to shop please feel free...