Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Mid Century Tower Stencil

 


Stencils make quick beautiful backgrounds like this one
from A Colorful Life Designs called "Mid Century Tower"  If you decide you want to shop the code DANIAFAN10
will save you 10% on your entire order. 

I used three different colors from different dye inkpads that I had laying around.  A kraft, chocolate and red.  I have these old inkpads that have retired and I don't have re-inkers for, so how best to use them up but for stencil backgrounds.  
The planter die and sentiment are from Altenew

Here is a second card using the same stencil.  I love the combination of the pink, black and kraft.  Again I used old, retired pads.  Once they are all used up I can trash them and make room for new. 


For this card the stamp set used is from Close To My Heart.  An oldie but goodie.  I had to actually hunt this down in the second hand market years ago.  The half circle stitched die is from Pink and Main and it's called:  "Wide Stitch Arches"  Loved that it mirrored the shape in the stencil. 

Thank you for stopping by.

Dania

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big and Little Line Stencil

  Today I'm showcasing the " Big and Little Line " stencil by A Colorful Life Designs.  If you choose to shop please feel free...